Fighting for Your Recovery After a Life-Changing Injury

Motorcycle accidents can result in serious, life-altering injuries. If you or a loved one suffered a brain injury, spinal cord injury, badly broken bones, permanently damaged joints or severe road rash, an experienced and dedicated lawyer can help you get the money you need to pay for your long-term recovery and the impact a motorcycle accident injury can have on your future.

At the Law Offices of Gene J. Goldsman in Santa Ana, California, we help motorcycle accident victims recover maximum compensation. We are trial attorneys. That means we have the skill and experience to fight for the money you need in courtroom litigation.

Some lawyers will take the first or second offer the insurance company makes. We know it takes hard work and persistence to obtain the compensation you need to rebuild your life after a life-changing motorcycle accident or the wrongful death of a loved one. We will fight for you. Contact us today for a free consultation.

Getting You the Care and Compensation You Need

We work with some of the best doctors in the area — physicians who are at the top of their respective fields. Your long-term recovery may depend on the quality of care you receive in the days and months after your bike crash or auto-motorcycle collision.

Multiple surgeries, physical therapy, vocational rehabilitation, treatment for the psychological symptoms that can arise after a serious motorcycle accident: All these things may be necessary for your recovery. The expense can be overwhelming.

Attorneys at the Law Offices of Gene J. Goldsman have been helping badly injured accident victims get the care and compensation they need for over 30 years. To get strength and experience on your side today, call our offices in Santa Ana toll free at 866-822-2800 or contact us today to schedule a free consultation.

All biker injury and fatal motorcycle wreck cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. You will owe no attorney’s fees unless we obtain financial compensation for you.