If You or a Loved One Was Hit by a Car, the Law May Be on Your Side

If you were hurt in a pedestrian accident or a loved one was fatally injured when struck by a car in a crosswalk or on any street or road, you have rights under the law. You have a right to seek financial compensation for your injuries.

At the Law Offices of Gene J. Goldsman in Santa Ana, California, we represent pedestrian accident victims and those who have suffered serious personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one due to a driver’s carelessness or reckless disregard of others’ safety.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in these cases. Pedestrian accident claims are typically resolved more quickly than car accidents or other motor vehicle accidents. That does not mean, however, that you don’t need an experienced advocate on your side. Contact us today to learn more in a free consultation.

Experienced Representation for Pedestrian Accident Victims

Pedestrians often suffer serious injuries when hit by a car, particularly head injuries, back and neck injuries and severe damage to the legs and knees. These injuries can have a long-lasting impact on the ability to work and quality of life, and may require expensive surgery, physical rehabilitation and, in the case of brain injury, long-term care.

In cases like these, you simply cannot afford to leave it up to the insurance company to provide the coverage and care you need. Additionally, many pedestrian accidents are hit and runs, in which case it will take the services of an experienced personal injury trial lawyer to identify possible sources of coverage and to fight for the maximum compensation available.

If you need strength and experience on your side after a serious or fatal pedestrian accident, the Law Offices of Gene J. Goldsman can help. Contact us today in Santa Ana to schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury trial lawyer.

All pedestrian accident, personal injury and wrongful death cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. You will owe no attorney’s fees unless we obtain financial compensation for you.